NetSuite- Functional Consultant
- Identify, evaluate and understand customer requirements to help with NetSuite set-up, configuration and customization
- Ability to migrate data, perform mass updates, data merge without compromising on data integrity
- Ability to modify existing roles and permissions and create custom roles when required
- Troubleshoot/create forms, records, dashboards, views, reports and searches per business needs
- Provide ongoing guidance and hands-on training to end-users
- Collaborate with technology team members, end users and other stakeholders in testing and system cleanups
- Create documentation, including IT and lay/user-level documentation
- Assist team with upcoming NetSuite upgrades and releases
- Ensure users are provided professional, courteous and timely support and service
- Stay current on latest technology trends and best practices and apply this knowledge to the business
- Maintain NetSuite expertise
- Integrate historical transactions and databases within the NetSuite environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Experience: 6+ years
NetSuite - Technical Consultant
- Creating and Maintain NetSuite Suite Builder, Suite Flow, Suite Analytics,
- Creating Suite Script, Suite Cloud IDE, Suite Talk (web services).
- Provide General Technical and functional support direct to clients as and when required.
- Manage and train junior developers.
- Actively participates in the implementation of NetSuite, scripting implementation, requirements analysis, system design, configuration, testing, training and deployment.
- Develop custom code using Suite Scripts to meet user requirements.
- Building and maintaining NetSuite Reports and suite flow.
- Liaise with management implementing ongoing technical improvements in NetSuite.
- Managing & maintaining remote networks developers. Working with 3rd Party application developers for integration module.
- Plan, research and advice on projects or peripherals involving scripting automation.
- Liaise with various departments as required, maintaining high-quality reliable system.
Experience: 3-4 years
Senior NetSuite Administrator
- 5+ years of experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, including experience with NetSuite
- Previous experience with Concur, Dell Boomi, and Host preferred
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript / WebServices, SQL, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite)
- Basic Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Plan, review and manage NetSuite change configurations and customization requests
- Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes.
- Develop/maintain workflows
- Maintain proper system access for all roles.
- Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s, dashboards.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, forms, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs.
- Develop, test and deploy custom application extensions using system API and third party tools.
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Sr. JD Edwards Financials Consultant
- A minimum of 10 years of JD Edwards Financials functional implementation experience
- A functional professional with 4+ complex, full lifecycle JD Edwards Financials implementations
- A Project Manager and/or Team Lead on at least 3+ full cycle JD Edwards Financials implementations and/or large scale JD Edwards Financials upgrades.
- Functional design and configuration experience with some combination of the following JD Edwards Financials modules in EnterpriseOne: General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Cash Management, Procure to Pay (P2P, PtP),
- Strong configuration and design skills
Experience: 10+ years
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- Write great code with tests that prove it.
- 5+ years of experience developing data-driven web applications
- 4+ years of experience with application frameworks / libraries (React / Angular / Ember / Backbone etc), React a huge plus
- 3+ years of experience with front-end performance optimization techniques
- Knowledge of HTML semantics, web api’s, the DOM API, CSS fundamentals and the basics of HTTP, knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, new APIs and HTTP2 a plus
- Desire to continuously learn new languages, platforms and skills
- Experience operating in a leadership capacity
Experience: 5+ years
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
IT Project Manager- Middleware Applications
Job posted – 28 May, 2018
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or any IT related field.
- Leading Project that deliver database and Middleware infrastructure and support technologies and support services to the clients.
- Using the experience in leveraging Cloud technologies, DevOps environments, and/or Distributed Computing Infrastructure
- Understanding business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state), and determining corresponding enterprise digital system architectures to drive the organization’s targeted business outcomes.
- Designing and leading the implementation of a digital solutions architecture across emerging technologies based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements.
- Managing and developing the architecture for a broader scope of projects,
- Working closely with application architects that manage and design architecture for a single project or initiative.
- Collaborating with Enterprise architecture and application delivery groups to assess impact of the successful POC and develop / update solution architecture and standard for the technology solution being introduced
- Providing support to application architects within projects to ensure the project is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Understanding technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Defining the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise’s future-state architecture vision.
- Designing and directing the governance activities associated with ensuring solutions architecture assurance and compliance.
- Developing a roadmap for the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from future to current state (as defined by the solutions architecture).
- Facilitating the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Consulting with application and infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identifying when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the solutions architecture.
- Reviewing and documenting all solution architecture design and analysis work.
Sr. Java Back End Developer With Python
- Minimum of 12+ years of solid software development experience using: Java, Python,
- Software design experience including system architecture, contract/API definition in SOA environment.
- Design of rational SQL database development with code efficiently to store and extract large data sets/objects
- Experience with RESTful API definition and implementation
- Working in a Linux environment, with good familiarity with bash command line
- Full software-lifecycle experience: software requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Background in algorithm development for genomics data, data per-processing, fundamental Machine Learning techniques and Multivariate classification
- Design and development of Web UI application, good modelling understanding of MVVM pattern and experience with data visualisation is highly desirable
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Experience of working in a regulated software development under FDA or ISO guidelines and in compliance with a Quality Management System
Experience: 12+ years
Location: San Diego, CA/ Redwood City, CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Sr. Java Developer
- Reviews of functional specifications.
- Produces technical design, translates requirements into application modules.
- Provides design recommendations, writing code and integrating programs.
- Producing unit tests and executing the unit testing.
- Support of system testing and production implementation
- Application is designed, coded and tested to specified standards.
- Utilizing and contributing to application development best practices.
- Project deliverables that meet audit/control requirements as well as user base.
- Manages day-to-day individual workload, identifies/mitigates project risks.
- Promotes teamwork in problem resolution.
- Communication with clients
- Perform Root cause analysis, data fixes etc.
Technical Skills required:
- Server: Weblogic, JBoss
- knowledge of Frameworks on ORM, MVC will be preferred.
- Database: Oracle, PLSQL, Development/Design of database, writing stored procedures/functions.
- OS: Linux, Shell Scripting, FTP.
- Eclipse IDE – Usage & configuration of projects
- Maven scripts, packaging & deployment.
- Core Java/ J2EE Design Patterns
- Nice to have: MEAN stack
- Knowledge on NoSQL/Elastic Search (preferred)
- Spring Framework (preferred)
- Object Relation Mapping (preferred)
- Source control – Subversion/GIT (preferred)
- Education:Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any IT related fie
Experience: 7+ years