In 2021, starting a business takes lesser time than you can imagine. With tools that support one-click setup, everyone is capable of starting and building an online business. While tech has simplified things, some products are still functioning with limited capabilities. Is your cloud service provider offering access to quality software tools and applications? Are you able to run all your Finance and HR requirements with the help of your Cloud servers?
Oracle Fusion Middleware comes from the family of Oracle Fusion which also includes the Oracle Fusion Application. These two applications are widely different from each other and cater to unique business requirements. Oracle fusion middleware, aka OFM, is inclusive of tools like Enterprise Application Server, BPEL, BAM, and other process management applications.
Oracle SOA Suite, AIA, and Oracle Business Intelligence are the pillars that anchor Oracle’s successful fusion model. Oracle middleware is a collation of top software tools such as integration services, content management, developer tools, and business intelligence.
Oracle middleware services have a lot to offer and every business should adopt them in near future. We have collected some of the top reasons why Fusion Middleware technology is important in 2021:
- Improved User Experience: A study suggests, 84% of users are likely to go with businesses that top-quality customer experiences. With so much riding on CX, businesses need to shift processes to a tool that prioritizes user experience. Fusion middleware provides access to single window access to all requisite processes like enterprise applications, business intelligence, and information sharing.
- Qualified Development Tools: Oracle middleware is packed with an incomparable development framework inclusive of unified SOA, which supports the creation of complete business applications without accessing software tools from outside. The all-inclusive development characteristic makes Oracle fusion middleware an essential need.
- Incomparable Business Intelligence: With so much riding on CX, businesses have started investing in benchmarking, which is built upon business intelligence. Oracle fusion middleware allows the extraction of data, analyzes it, transforms it, and integrates it into available warehouses. The tool also offers access to query, data analysis, and reporting applications.
- Content Management: The power-packed tool allows businesses to create quality content conveniently. The tool comes with a repository, where digital assets can be stored, optimized, and managed for effective end-user support. One can store multimedia files including scanned images, which can later be integrated into company collateral to help end-users.
- Effective Application Server: A collection of empowering Java EEE application servers to help businesses to innovate without being limited by technological boundaries. Innovate, build and deploy quality applications with Java EEE collection available for free.
- Robust Business Process Management Tools: High-end service bus to support all kinds of server integration. A business process management tool is a workflow engine that embeds applications and supports monitoring and real-time optimization of all existing processes.
- Enterprise Management Facilities: Now businesses can group and back up the grid architecture for effective process management. Oracle middleware solutions offer tools for system management, which when deployed can produce impressive results.
- Qualified Security and Identity Management: The tool facilitates a unique level of security administration that too across all processes irrespective if they are centralized or running parallel. The presence of Oracle internet directory, Oracle identity federation, and oracle virtual directory ensures the qualified level of security.
- Availability of Useful SOA: Oracle JD Edwards is a tool that supports SOA, which consists of useful and effective applications and systems to help and support innovative business solutions.
- Simplified Big Data Integration: The importance of big data is incessantly growing and any business that is not focused on harvesting it, is likely to lose in the long run. Oracle fusion middleware offers big data integration, which ensures fluidity, improves data retrieval and enrichment. Effective use of the said tool can help businesses improve the environment for data on mobile devices and increase transparency in all operations.
Traditional businesses and VC-backed nascent start-ups are continuously innovating and increasing reliance on external tools for improving process efficiency. Epiq’s affordable Oracle solutions are designed with the end goal of helping businesses transform existing processes and add efficiency to the user experience.
With Epiq’s proven expertise, businesses can ensure easier integration, cloud migration and add incomparable capabilities to their Finance and HR department. With Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies, organizations can tackle all prevalent challenges and build a brand that is future-ready.
Are you afraid of the number of hours that you have to put in for IT infrastructure planning like servers? If your answer is a Yes, then you need to consider some serious infrastructure overhauling for your business. Cloud computing platforms are here to stay and one of the key players in the market that promises a complete revamp for your business infrastructure is Amazon Web Services.
Why Choose AWS?
AWS services have redefined the cloud markets providing need-based solutions offering software-as-a-service, infrastructure-as-a-service, and platform as an application for business infrastructure, automation testing, data migration pipelines.
Important features of Amazon Web Services are as follows:
· It offers a secure platform with multiple layers of infrastructural safety.
· It can be availed as required and hence the cost also follows the pay-as-per-your-need model substantially reducing your hardware costs.
· It is dynamic and flexible which makes on-premises to cloud migration transition hassle-free.
· It gives your business scalability by adapting to increased data load and allocating the resources as per the demand.
· Enterprise services such as AWS Managed Services (AMS) provide seamless management of the entire AWS solution.
Why is AWS Services 2021 Unique and Favorable Choice to Make?
· Since its launch, the cost of availing Amazon Web Services has considerably decreased.
· Top AWS services have been utilized exponentially with a wide range of clients such as Netflix, NASA, Airbnb, and Reddit that testifies the efficiency of the service. · Amazon Web Services have shown a staggering growth introducing close to 60 new features in a single year that is approximately a 40% increase.
What are the Top 10 Amazon Web Services 2021 for your business?
- Amazon EC2: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud provides reliable cloud capability including enhanced scalability. There is no huge hardware expense, applications can function on the public cloud and start the servers on the cloud whenever required. It delivers the business complete power of sources.
- Amazon S3: Amazon Simple Storage Service is popular among large businesses for its volumes of data. Amazon S3 provides an exceptional data security system and enables easy access to the data along with ease of backup and transferability. This intuitive Amazon web service optimizes data organization and accessibility.
- Amazon SNS: Amazon Simple Notification System is an efficient messaging solution by AWS resources that can manage huge volumes of message deliveries from the cloud, designed for mobile operators. Amazon SNS has an Auto Scaling feature that triggers a notification when there is a growth in EC2 instance.
- Amazon RDS: Amazon Relational Database Service provides efficient database configuration and management solutions with multiple database engine support. It provides a cost-effective approach to various tasks such as data backups and hardware requirements.
- Amazon Lambda: It enables code execution without the need for servers where the users pay only for the computation time, making it a low-cost service. It provides the code with the necessary resources for successful execution and results. It supports code written in Node JS, Python, Java, Go, and C# platforms.
- Amazon Cloud Front: It is a developer-friendly solution for managing, sharing, and delivering content at a high speed. It includes the distribution of dynamic and static objects such as .css, .html, image, and video files with zero delays on a secure channel.
- Amazon Detective: It is a game-changer and one of the trending Amazon Web Services that use simple machine learning to detect illegal transactions, and latent security risks. The machine learning code uses statistics and graph theory to investigate frauds in the data.
- AWS Glacier: AWS Glacier is a subset of Amazon S3 that enables data caching with continuous and seamless backup.
- Amazon Kinesis: It is one of the best Amazon Web Services solutions that provide efficient solutions for huge amounts of data in real-time. Data from feeds and activity logs of social media are processed and distributed to the consumers simultaneously.
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud: It is a virtual environment set up on a remote unit of AWS Cloud that provides total control of the environment.
It is time for you to choose the required Amazon Web Service in 2021 wisely and witness exponential business growth.
We love to talk about AWS, feel free to let us know if you want connect with our AWS Solution Architects and DevOps Consultants.
Employees have started working remotely, is your company still relying on location-based servers? Does your company host an array of ERPs and CRMs on the servers located at your office?
Yes, all these questions are crucial now. The world is moving at a rapid pace; COVID-19 has accelerated tech adoption across all industries. Increased penetration of 4G/5G services is aiding such tech adoption. Hosting a pool of tools and services on the cloud allows businesses to follow the asset-light model and also aids with faster access to tools and information.
Apart from agility, other benefits cloud migration provides include cost-saving, improved speed, and easier scalability. Let’s traverse through a decorated list of the top 10 reasons why moving to the cloud is inevitable:
1. Opens a New World: Yes! Unlike location-based servers, which have their limitations, these clouds are allowing businesses to conduct an audit, stream programs, or access relevant information while being on the move. Businesses are no more limited by their infrastructure. They are free to fly and achieve greater heights.
2. Enhanced Data Storage Capacity: When businesses maintain servers at their location, they need to procure hardware, wire, and integration tools, every time they want to increase their storage capacity. Once the data is moved to the cloud with help from cloud migration platforms, businesses can request more storage and they will get it instantly. The service provider takes all the pain of adding hardware and maintaining them.
3. Cost-Effective Solution: Maintaining a server room requires enterprises to hire engineers who can work in swift to ensure all servers are up and running. The additional cost of cooling these servers is forgone when migrating to the cloud. The cost-effective cloud solution is fuelling nascent start-ups with the ability to take on traditional businesses.
4. One Time Investment: If your company hosts a lot of servers at a physical location, you are required to get in touch with JDE consulting services and pay them once. They will help you move all your required data to the cloud servers and establish a paradigm that runs on its own.
5. Overcome Integration Challenges: Oracle JDE upgrade services help enterprises move their data from physical servers to the cloud, once it is done, it is final. It requires no more integration and no maintenance. The cloud company will take care of the entire process and ensure timely maintenance.
6. Makes Innovation a Possibility: Often businesses are limited by the capabilities of physical servers, cloud servers allow stakeholders to try new things without worrying about adding more servers. They can rent more space and experiment with new products or SaaS entities.
7. Improves Revenue Opportunities: In contemporary times, businesses are willing to collaborate with organizations that are using state-of-the-art tech like clouds. Moving your Oracle JD Edwards to the cloud will help other organizations identify your business as a right fit for partnership.
8. Additional Security Layers: All cloud service providers have fulfilled PCI DSS requirements for several successive years. By locating your valuable data on such platforms, you are ensuring that all cardholder information is safe and secure. Such benefits can work as a hedge against your competitors.
9. Computational Power on Demand: Let alone space, as a business you can also request additional computation powers to run new programs or tools. Such on-demand services allow enterprises to attack their dreams without limitations. Moving to the cloud is like unlocking super-powers you never imagined exists.
10. Improves Business Focus: Maintaining a server room on your own requires businesses to invest in engineers, coolers, maintenance staff, and compliances. Once the valuable data is moved to the cloud, businesses can use all the available bandwidth to improve core processes or products.
Final Thoughts on Cloud Migration
Moving to the cloud could be easily one of the best decisions you will make as a business. It establishes your brand as a tech-savvy business and helps millennials resonate with your idea leading to a loyal user base.
With affordable cloud management services from Epiq, you can ensure that all your crucial user data is moved to the cloud with great ease. The one-time investment in cloud migration is likely to pay the biggest dividend.
Cloud has become supernormal as every other company considering revolutionizing their business values by cloud computing technology. From software, infrastructures, product services to the operating systems all are making their way to cloud migration. In recent times, the top cloud providers are AWS (Amazon webs services), Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Google Cloud offer their services to help the enterprises to grow more with the cloud managed services. Therefore, every cloud service provider is working to increase the competitive edges in the market.
The model type from tradition ERP to cloud based ERP deployment, whatever you choose can have a significant impact on your business objectives. Cloud-hosted ERP in Cloud Migration is way more beneficial for your business growth than the traditional ERP model. According to the recent survey, the organizations that move their ERP applications to the cloud experienced 55% reduced costs of operations, 64% increment in productivity, and 96% reductions in downtime.
The decision of adopting a Cloud-based ERP application cloud will make a great difference for your organization. Here are the following 7 major advantages of cloud-based ERP application that give you the confidence to migrate to the cloud, if you already have not done.
Why Go for Cloud-based ERP application? Let’s find out.
- Less Upfront Cost: The upfront costs for on-site infrastructure are a real pain for small and mid-size organizations. Cloud migration of ERP applications avoids upfront costs for infrastructure in your organization. This technology offers cost-effective alternative solutions and eliminates the necessity for on-premise hardware.
- Reduce In-house Staff Efforts: Cloud migration can offer a major impact on the internal IT team of any organization. Cloud ERP usually takes less time and effort from your internal IT team. They will have fewer day-to-day maintenance tasks to worry about like hardware upkeep, Updates & upgrades, and product support.
- Easy Accessibility and Scalability: As cloud-based ERP applications are connected to the internet that makes the ERP applications easy to access for the users anytime, anywhere. As the time requires demand the remote access for the employees and this type of system allows the most of its benefits to have and your business keep running while being on the run.
- Responsive Agility: Agility is one of the most crucial features to achieve. Organizations invest in a robust IT infrastructure to optimize and scale as needed. Cloud integration ensures to make business more agile by committing responsiveness and creating more valuable and reasonable solutions.
- Faster Implementation: Implementation of a cloud-based ERP system is faster than on-premise ERP systems. The configuration for cloud ERP can be done within 24 hours by the cloud service providers. Your organization is relieved from performing the implementation and can focus on business transformation.
- Enhances Operational Efficiency: Every organization wants to improve its operational efficiency. Therefore, to achieve their operation efficiency improvement, many enterprises prefer cloud-based ERP applications. These cloud-based applications offer transparency, cost-effective solutions, and customer-centric solutions. It’s not hidden that cost reduction and time efficiency both come from operational excellence.
- More Security and Data Prevention: Data security is a primary concern for every organization. Cloud-based ERP vendors deliver high-end security and compliance that is not possible to have in-house. The features such as data encryption, Malware protection, disaster faster recovery, monitoring response time, continuous backups efficiently can obtain in cloud ERP.
Cloud Migration in a Nutshell:
Cloud ERP system offers ample benefits that help to grow your business but it solely depends on the type of business you have and your vision for growing that business. Before incorporating this technology into your business model, enquire about the cloud-based service providers. Professional services firms offer AWS cloud consulting, Oracle cloud, Microsoft Azure guidance to help their customers with cloud migration.
CIOs and CISOs are often found discussing the “next big move”. With a focus on cost-cutting and process efficiency improvement, these key stakeholders are leaving no stone unturned. From migrating their physical servers to oracle fusion applications to adopting secure coding practices, the CIOs are putting the best foot forward.
On the contrary, Oracle as an industry leader is busy building products that match the need of enterprises without putting a hole in their pockets. With the launch of Oracle Fusion, the organization has changed the game. Unlike other traditional cloud services, this new product is not limited to hosting files on the cloud, it offers access to additional tools that simplify business processes and brings efficiency.
Developed to grab the small-medium business market, Oracle Fusion is a family of software applications that saves SMBs from going extravagant on tool licensing and renewals.
Oracle Fusion is generally divided into two entities:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware: Offers access to qualified software architectures and state-of-the-art hardware to help businesses around complex processes effectively.
- Oracle Fusion Applications: This entity consists of applications used by Fusion users to simplify complex processes. It includes tools like BPM, CRM, GRC, and HCM.
While Fusion is being estimated as the prodigy, Oracle Cloud continues to be everyone’s favourite. The latter offers access to exceptional storage, database, and computing capabilities.
With Oracle Cloud, businesses can free themselves from the worry of handling physical servers. The product was built to help businesses adopt the next big thing in tech and the release of newer versions like EBS R12 have only strengthened the expansion.
With the release of the new Fusion version, customers are a little skeptical; they are unable to identify the best-suited tool for themselves. Going forward we will be discussing key differences between the two tools to facilitate improved decision making.
Here is the list of 10 major differences between Oracle Fusion & Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Fusion tool is the next-generation business application and sooner or later, it is likely to turn all existing Oracle products redundant. While Oracle cloud has released newer versions like EBS R12 but they are nowhere in comparison against fusion’s capabilities.
- The whizz-kid Fusion offers access to the best of Oracle tools whereas the former versions from the organization only provide access to computation, storage, and networking capabilities.
- The Oracle Fusion is more efficient since it follows the SaaS model, where businesses can rely on service-oriented architecture and access all quality tools uninterrupted. The older paradigm is nowhere close to the capabilities of the new tool.
- Oracle middleware services are helping enterprises achieve their planned cost-efficiency by reducing expenditure on software architecture. Oracle cloud still demands users to spend on software and hardware extensively.
- The Fusion version offers an exceptional user experience, innovative, rich, and improved framework. The tool is also equipped with Web 2 features like RSS Feeds, rags, and social media, which are yet to be a possibility for users of Oracle EBS 12.
- Fusion tools from the house of Oracle are offering access to new and improved UI layouts, which are not available in other Oracle products. UI layouts including:
- Global Region, which is always present and consistent.
- Task Region to support important tasks.
- Location Region to support easier transaction entry & management.
- For the first time, Oracle has introduced Analytics. The new dashboard provides access to all requisite information leading to improved and faster decision making. All actions performed can be tracked, measured, and analyzed from here. Dashboards are unavailable in former versions.
- Oracle Cloud has an advantage over Oracle Fusion since the latter doesn’t offer functionalities like manufacturing and call centers; the Fusion version also focuses a lot on horizontal applications instead of industry solutions, which gives the older versions an edge. The cloud version has over the latest product is Encumbrance.
- In the new improved tool, users can move configuration across the instances, which was not possible with previous offerings from Oracle. Also, the newer tool doesn’t require creating multiple COA.
- Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub is an exceptional addition, which is not available in previous tools. Hyperion Financial Management is also embedded in the Fusion version, which is a huge benefit for organizations. It saves costs, improves efficiency, and adds speed to all financial processes.
Oracle JD Edwards services from Epiq has a demonstrated history, where the organization has helped other businesses establish a system and streamline their existing processes to achieve efficiency like never before. With Epiq’s affordable Oracle consulting services, businesses can get ready for running processes on automatic mode. The support guarantees speed improvement, process revamps without disturbing the day-to-day functionalities and with minimum downtime.