In 2021, starting a business takes lesser time than you can imagine. With tools that support one-click setup, everyone is capable of starting and building an online business. While tech has simplified things, some products are still functioning with limited capabilities. Is your cloud service provider offering access to quality software tools and applications? Are you able to run all your Finance and HR requirements with the help of your Cloud servers?
Oracle Fusion Middleware comes from the family of Oracle Fusion which also includes the Oracle Fusion Application. These two applications are widely different from each other and cater to unique business requirements. Oracle fusion middleware, aka OFM, is inclusive of tools like Enterprise Application Server, BPEL, BAM, and other process management applications.
Oracle SOA Suite, AIA, and Oracle Business Intelligence are the pillars that anchor Oracle’s successful fusion model. Oracle middleware is a collation of top software tools such as integration services, content management, developer tools, and business intelligence.
Oracle middleware services have a lot to offer and every business should adopt them in near future. We have collected some of the top reasons why Fusion Middleware technology is important in 2021:
- Improved User Experience: A study suggests, 84% of users are likely to go with businesses that top-quality customer experiences. With so much riding on CX, businesses need to shift processes to a tool that prioritizes user experience. Fusion middleware provides access to single window access to all requisite processes like enterprise applications, business intelligence, and information sharing.
- Qualified Development Tools: Oracle middleware is packed with an incomparable development framework inclusive of unified SOA, which supports the creation of complete business applications without accessing software tools from outside. The all-inclusive development characteristic makes Oracle fusion middleware an essential need.
- Incomparable Business Intelligence: With so much riding on CX, businesses have started investing in benchmarking, which is built upon business intelligence. Oracle fusion middleware allows the extraction of data, analyzes it, transforms it, and integrates it into available warehouses. The tool also offers access to query, data analysis, and reporting applications.
- Content Management: The power-packed tool allows businesses to create quality content conveniently. The tool comes with a repository, where digital assets can be stored, optimized, and managed for effective end-user support. One can store multimedia files including scanned images, which can later be integrated into company collateral to help end-users.
- Effective Application Server: A collection of empowering Java EEE application servers to help businesses to innovate without being limited by technological boundaries. Innovate, build and deploy quality applications with Java EEE collection available for free.
- Robust Business Process Management Tools: High-end service bus to support all kinds of server integration. A business process management tool is a workflow engine that embeds applications and supports monitoring and real-time optimization of all existing processes.
- Enterprise Management Facilities: Now businesses can group and back up the grid architecture for effective process management. Oracle middleware solutions offer tools for system management, which when deployed can produce impressive results.
- Qualified Security and Identity Management: The tool facilitates a unique level of security administration that too across all processes irrespective if they are centralized or running parallel. The presence of Oracle internet directory, Oracle identity federation, and oracle virtual directory ensures the qualified level of security.
- Availability of Useful SOA: Oracle JD Edwards is a tool that supports SOA, which consists of useful and effective applications and systems to help and support innovative business solutions.
- Simplified Big Data Integration: The importance of big data is incessantly growing and any business that is not focused on harvesting it, is likely to lose in the long run. Oracle fusion middleware offers big data integration, which ensures fluidity, improves data retrieval and enrichment. Effective use of the said tool can help businesses improve the environment for data on mobile devices and increase transparency in all operations.
Traditional businesses and VC-backed nascent start-ups are continuously innovating and increasing reliance on external tools for improving process efficiency. Epiq’s affordable Oracle solutions are designed with the end goal of helping businesses transform existing processes and add efficiency to the user experience.
With Epiq’s proven expertise, businesses can ensure easier integration, cloud migration and add incomparable capabilities to their Finance and HR department. With Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies, organizations can tackle all prevalent challenges and build a brand that is future-ready.