Employees have started working remotely, is your company still relying on location-based servers? Does your company host an array of ERPs and CRMs on the servers located at your office?
Yes, all these questions are crucial now. The world is moving at a rapid pace; COVID-19 has accelerated tech adoption across all industries. Increased penetration of 4G/5G services is aiding such tech adoption. Hosting a pool of tools and services on the cloud allows businesses to follow the asset-light model and also aids with faster access to tools and information.
Apart from agility, other benefits cloud migration provides include cost-saving, improved speed, and easier scalability. Let’s traverse through a decorated list of the top 10 reasons why moving to the cloud is inevitable:
1. Opens a New World: Yes! Unlike location-based servers, which have their limitations, these clouds are allowing businesses to conduct an audit, stream programs, or access relevant information while being on the move. Businesses are no more limited by their infrastructure. They are free to fly and achieve greater heights.
2. Enhanced Data Storage Capacity: When businesses maintain servers at their location, they need to procure hardware, wire, and integration tools, every time they want to increase their storage capacity. Once the data is moved to the cloud with help from cloud migration platforms, businesses can request more storage and they will get it instantly. The service provider takes all the pain of adding hardware and maintaining them.
3. Cost-Effective Solution: Maintaining a server room requires enterprises to hire engineers who can work in swift to ensure all servers are up and running. The additional cost of cooling these servers is forgone when migrating to the cloud. The cost-effective cloud solution is fuelling nascent start-ups with the ability to take on traditional businesses.
4. One Time Investment: If your company hosts a lot of servers at a physical location, you are required to get in touch with JDE consulting services and pay them once. They will help you move all your required data to the cloud servers and establish a paradigm that runs on its own.
5. Overcome Integration Challenges: Oracle JDE upgrade services help enterprises move their data from physical servers to the cloud, once it is done, it is final. It requires no more integration and no maintenance. The cloud company will take care of the entire process and ensure timely maintenance.
6. Makes Innovation a Possibility: Often businesses are limited by the capabilities of physical servers, cloud servers allow stakeholders to try new things without worrying about adding more servers. They can rent more space and experiment with new products or SaaS entities.
7. Improves Revenue Opportunities: In contemporary times, businesses are willing to collaborate with organizations that are using state-of-the-art tech like clouds. Moving your Oracle JD Edwards to the cloud will help other organizations identify your business as a right fit for partnership.
8. Additional Security Layers: All cloud service providers have fulfilled PCI DSS requirements for several successive years. By locating your valuable data on such platforms, you are ensuring that all cardholder information is safe and secure. Such benefits can work as a hedge against your competitors.
9. Computational Power on Demand: Let alone space, as a business you can also request additional computation powers to run new programs or tools. Such on-demand services allow enterprises to attack their dreams without limitations. Moving to the cloud is like unlocking super-powers you never imagined exists.
10. Improves Business Focus: Maintaining a server room on your own requires businesses to invest in engineers, coolers, maintenance staff, and compliances. Once the valuable data is moved to the cloud, businesses can use all the available bandwidth to improve core processes or products.
Final Thoughts on Cloud Migration
Moving to the cloud could be easily one of the best decisions you will make as a business. It establishes your brand as a tech-savvy business and helps millennials resonate with your idea leading to a loyal user base.
With affordable cloud management services from Epiq, you can ensure that all your crucial user data is moved to the cloud with great ease. The one-time investment in cloud migration is likely to pay the biggest dividend.