Building a better JD Edwards experience using Orchestrator
By 2021, the overall number of related items is expected to exceed 25 billion, generating massive amounts of data. Sensors and beacons in connected devices generate a tremendous amount of data.Your company will need the correct tools to mine this data for significant insights and apply them to your advantage. After that, and only then can your organization begin to modify its business processes?
By 2021, the overall number of related items is expected to exceed 25 billion, generating massive amounts of data. Sensors and beacons in connected devices generate a tremendous amount of data. Your company will need the correct tools to mine this data for significant insights and apply them to your advantage. After that, and only then can your organization begin to modify its business processes? Oracle has upgraded the IoT JDE Orchestrator 9.2 to Orchestrator Studio, recognizing the relevance of IoT in the future of business
Jan 27, 2021
You can use the Orchestrator to create orchestrations that consume raw data from various devices and transform it into JD Edwards EnterpriseOne actionable business processes.
The Orchestrator Studio is a web-based program that allows you to create orchestrations and the components that go into them. All orchestrations and orchestration components made in the Orchestrator Studio are saved as independent files in the EnterpriseOne Application Interface Services (AIS) server’s orchestration directory. The JD Edwards Orchestrator uses these files on the AIS Server to process a single orchestration instance. You can see many JD Edwards orchestrator examples.
The Application Interface Services (AIS) Server serves as the foundation for the IoT Orchestrator. The AIS Server is a REST services server that allows access to EnterpriseOne forms and data when used in conjunction with the EnterpriseOne HTML Server. You can build rules, cross-references, and service requests for connected objects using Orchestrator Studio. You can track down equipment, assess how it’s being used, and see if assets perform to their maximum capacity. To eliminate equipment downtime, alerts for preventative maintenance can be delivered.
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator is an integral part of your digital platform. It can change the EnterpriseOne system from a transaction-based system of records to a system that dynamically reflects your real-time business processes. The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator Studio does not require any coding knowledge.
Still, here is a quick idea of how you should learn this orchestration platform:
- Construct orchestrations.
- Make rules.
- Orchestration can be called from another orchestration.
- Construct a multi-component orchestration.
- An EnterpriseOne form can be used to call an orchestration.
- To export and import data, use orchestration.
- Keep an eye on the orchestrations.
- Error handling can be included in an orchestration.
- Organize your orchestrations.
Enroll today to keep track of your progress. As you advance through the learning route, the overall percent complete replaces the Enroll option, and each activity is marked as full.
To see the content connected with a topic, click on it. Use the arrows at the bottom of the page to move between subjects once you’ve reached the end of the content.
Complete the learning route by completing all of the modules, answering the quiz questions at the end of each module, and completing the evaluation. If you get a passing grade on the questions, you’ll get an Aria digital badge.
Create the following components with the Orchestrator Studio:
- A master component that describes incoming data from an IoT device is orchestration. When the IoT Orchestrator calls an orchestration, it performs the actions specified in the orchestration to allow data to be transferred from third-party IoT devices to EnterpriseOne.
- In EnterpriseOne, Service Requests are a set of steps that must be followed to complete a particular operation. The IoT Orchestrator uses a REST service call to the AIS Server to run a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne interactive application or a Java application.
- The orchestration uses a series of circumstances to establish a true or false state. A faulty or actual outcome can trigger additional orchestration processes when using JD Edwards EnterpriseOne tools orchestrator guide.
- Data linkages that map third-party values to EnterpriseOne are known as cross-references. A device’s serial number, for example, can be matched to a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne equipment number for use in service requests.
- A White List is a list of all the values that can be used in the orchestration. If the data is not recognized, the orchestration process is terminated.
- The OrchestratorStudio, like many of the other tools in JDE EnterpriseOne, is intended for use by business analysts rather than programmers.
- The graphical user interface of Orchestrator Studio allows business analysts to create and apply their orchestrations.
The software industry has evolved. Enterprise users expect their software to be simple to use, functional, and even appealing to the eye. Oracle recognizes this and has updated its JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software to match the demands of a changing market.
upgrade to JDE 9.1 on 184.108.40.206 tools version from 220.127.116.11. JD Edwards upgrade for a Petrochemical company based out in Middle-east.They were looking to upgrade their existing JD Edwards tools version on highest supported 9.2 tools with application 9.1 without upgrading application version. Hence as per the Oracle support policy, EPIQ has JD Edwards upgrade […]
Outsourced JD Edwards CNC support in order to focus on core business Managed CNC Support for Premier Lifestyle Designer Brand Client: BCBG Max Azaria (Premier Lifestyle Brand) Challenge: They sought to outsource the management of their JD Edwards CNC support in order to focus on their core business. Solution: We provided BCBG Max Azaria with […]
When Bryzos, a steel Industry Marketplace platform, was looking for a DevOps partner to help them automate their AWS deployments and run CI/CD pipelines in AWS CloudFormation, they contacted us at EPIQ Infotech. DevOps Pipeline implementation and support on AWS Client: Bryzos, a steel Industry Marketplace platform Challenge: When Bryzos, a steel Industry Marketplace platform, […]