Sr. JD Edwards Financials Consultant
- A minimum of 10 years of JD Edwards Financials functional implementation experience
- A functional professional with 4+ complex, full lifecycle JD Edwards Financials implementations
- A Project Manager and/or Team Lead on at least 3+ full cycle JD Edwards Financials implementations and/or large scale JD Edwards Financials upgrades.
- Functional design and configuration experience with some combination of the following JD Edwards Financials modules in EnterpriseOne: General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Cash Management, Procure to Pay (P2P, PtP),
- Strong configuration and design skills
Experience: 10+ years
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- Write great code with tests that prove it.
- 5+ years of experience developing data-driven web applications
- 4+ years of experience with application frameworks / libraries (React / Angular / Ember / Backbone etc), React a huge plus
- 3+ years of experience with front-end performance optimization techniques
- Knowledge of HTML semantics, web api’s, the DOM API, CSS fundamentals and the basics of HTTP, knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, new APIs and HTTP2 a plus
- Desire to continuously learn new languages, platforms and skills
- Experience operating in a leadership capacity
Experience: 5+ years
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
IT Project Manager- Middleware Applications
Job posted – 28 May, 2018
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or any IT related field.
- Leading Project that deliver database and Middleware infrastructure and support technologies and support services to the clients.
- Using the experience in leveraging Cloud technologies, DevOps environments, and/or Distributed Computing Infrastructure
- Understanding business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state), and determining corresponding enterprise digital system architectures to drive the organization’s targeted business outcomes.
- Designing and leading the implementation of a digital solutions architecture across emerging technologies based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements.
- Managing and developing the architecture for a broader scope of projects,
- Working closely with application architects that manage and design architecture for a single project or initiative.
- Collaborating with Enterprise architecture and application delivery groups to assess impact of the successful POC and develop / update solution architecture and standard for the technology solution being introduced
- Providing support to application architects within projects to ensure the project is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Understanding technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Defining the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise’s future-state architecture vision.
- Designing and directing the governance activities associated with ensuring solutions architecture assurance and compliance.
- Developing a roadmap for the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from future to current state (as defined by the solutions architecture).
- Facilitating the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Consulting with application and infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identifying when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the solutions architecture.
- Reviewing and documenting all solution architecture design and analysis work.
Sr. Java Back End Developer With Python
- Minimum of 12+ years of solid software development experience using: Java, Python,
- Software design experience including system architecture, contract/API definition in SOA environment.
- Design of rational SQL database development with code efficiently to store and extract large data sets/objects
- Experience with RESTful API definition and implementation
- Working in a Linux environment, with good familiarity with bash command line
- Full software-lifecycle experience: software requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Background in algorithm development for genomics data, data per-processing, fundamental Machine Learning techniques and Multivariate classification
- Design and development of Web UI application, good modelling understanding of MVVM pattern and experience with data visualisation is highly desirable
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Experience of working in a regulated software development under FDA or ISO guidelines and in compliance with a Quality Management System
Experience: 12+ years
Location: San Diego, CA/ Redwood City, CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
QUICK SEND CV