JD Edwards upgrade for a Petrochemical company
Client: Large Fertiliser and Petrochemical Company from Middle-East.
- There are multiple challenges during upgrade from both technical & user acceptance point of view. Listed below are few top challenges which has driven the overall project path EPIQ team has proposed.
- Tools version 22.214.171.124 doesn’t support existing deployment server OS Win 2008 R2.
- With tools 9.2* encrypting system user’s credentials with SITEKEY is mandatory, while tools 126.96.36.199 doesn’t support SITEKEY encryption.
- Tools 9.2.4* doesn’t support legacy ActiveX control, hence the OLE objects need to convert to newer version.
- Solution:Based on the listed challenges EPIQ team has proposed below listed the server migration & multi foundation approach to keep PROD environment unaffected with tools upgrade activities
- EPIQ team has migrated the deployment server from Win 2008 R2 to Win 2016 without affecting the existing project lifecycle & development process.
- To support the SITEKEY, EPIQ has followed the multi-foundation approach and post the PROD tools upgrade, both the systems were merged.
- The third-party application was used to convert the OLE objects to Non-OLE objects.
JD Edwards upgrade for a Petrochemical company based out in Middle-east.They were looking to upgrade their existing JD Edwards tools version on highest supported 9.2 tools with application 9.1 without upgrading application version. Hence as per the Oracle support policy, EPIQ has upgrade to JDE 9.1 on 188.8.131.52 tools version from 184.108.40.206. JD Edwards upgrade […]
Outsourced JD Edwards CNC support in order to focus on core business Managed CNC Support for Premier Lifestyle Designer Brand Client: BCBG Max Azaria (Premier Lifestyle Brand) Challenge: They sought to outsource the management of their JD Edwards CNC support in order to focus on their core business. Solution: We provided BCBG Max Azaria with […]
EPIQ Team was able to provide the Wonderful Company with 24/7 CNC Managed Services. 24/7 Managed CNC Support for Food and Beverage Conglomerate Client: The Wonderful Company is a food and beverage company based in California. Challenge: They were looking for tier-one support that would provide critical support enable proficient response times with live specialists. […]
When Bryzos, a steel Industry Marketplace platform, was looking for a DevOps partner to help them automate their AWS deployments and run CI/CD pipelines in AWS CloudFormation, they contacted us at EPIQ Infotech. DevOps Pipeline implementation and support on AWS Client: Bryzos, a steel Industry Marketplace platform Challenge: When Bryzos, a steel Industry Marketplace platform, […]
The Advance Pricing Rollout for The Wonderful Company is a success story of how JD Edwards can help organisations with their pricing strategies. Advance Pricing Rollout on JD Edwards Client: The Wonderful Company Challenge: If you don’t currently have a pricing strategy, or if your sales team isn’t used to having pricing rules built around […]