Cloud has become supernormal as every other company considering revolutionizing their business values by cloud computing technology. From software, infrastructures, product services to the operating systems all are making their way to cloud migration. In recent times, the top cloud providers are AWS (Amazon webs services), Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Google Cloud offer their services to help the enterprises to grow more with the cloud managed services. Therefore, every cloud service provider is working to increase the competitive edges in the market.
The model type from tradition ERP to cloud based ERP deployment, whatever you choose can have a significant impact on your business objectives. Cloud-hosted ERP in Cloud Migration is way more beneficial for your business growth than the traditional ERP model. According to the recent survey, the organizations that move their ERP applications to the cloud experienced 55% reduced costs of operations, 64% increment in productivity, and 96% reductions in downtime.
The decision of adopting a Cloud-based ERP application cloud will make a great difference for your organization. Here are the following 7 major advantages of cloud-based ERP application that give you the confidence to migrate to the cloud, if you already have not done.
Why Go for Cloud-based ERP application? Let’s find out.
- Less Upfront Cost: The upfront costs for on-site infrastructure are a real pain for small and mid-size organizations. Cloud migration of ERP applications avoids upfront costs for infrastructure in your organization. This technology offers cost-effective alternative solutions and eliminates the necessity for on-premise hardware.
- Reduce In-house Staff Efforts: Cloud migration can offer a major impact on the internal IT team of any organization. Cloud ERP usually takes less time and effort from your internal IT team. They will have fewer day-to-day maintenance tasks to worry about like hardware upkeep, Updates & upgrades, and product support.
- Easy Accessibility and Scalability: As cloud-based ERP applications are connected to the internet that makes the ERP applications easy to access for the users anytime, anywhere. As the time requires demand the remote access for the employees and this type of system allows the most of its benefits to have and your business keep running while being on the run.
- Responsive Agility: Agility is one of the most crucial features to achieve. Organizations invest in a robust IT infrastructure to optimize and scale as needed. Cloud integration ensures to make business more agile by committing responsiveness and creating more valuable and reasonable solutions.
- Faster Implementation: Implementation of a cloud-based ERP system is faster than on-premise ERP systems. The configuration for cloud ERP can be done within 24 hours by the cloud service providers. Your organization is relieved from performing the implementation and can focus on business transformation.
- Enhances Operational Efficiency: Every organization wants to improve its operational efficiency. Therefore, to achieve their operation efficiency improvement, many enterprises prefer cloud-based ERP applications. These cloud-based applications offer transparency, cost-effective solutions, and customer-centric solutions. It’s not hidden that cost reduction and time efficiency both come from operational excellence.
- More Security and Data Prevention: Data security is a primary concern for every organization. Cloud-based ERP vendors deliver high-end security and compliance that is not possible to have in-house. The features such as data encryption, Malware protection, disaster faster recovery, monitoring response time, continuous backups efficiently can obtain in cloud ERP.
Cloud Migration in a Nutshell:
Cloud ERP system offers ample benefits that help to grow your business but it solely depends on the type of business you have and your vision for growing that business. Before incorporating this technology into your business model, enquire about the cloud-based service providers. Professional services firms offer AWS cloud consulting, Oracle cloud, Microsoft Azure guidance to help their customers with cloud migration.