Enterprise Resource Planning software continues to garner towering importance in managing global business. The presence of one such prodigal software cuts effort by half and doubles the growth opportunities. JD Edwards ERP has catered to the diverse needs of a global organization with great ease. The simple interface has allowed stakeholders to make quick decisions and run processes effectively even when working remotely.
In contemporary times, where remote working is the new normal, executives cannot rely on location-based servers for accessing requisite information and managing entrepreneurial processes. JDE consulting services from EPIQ assist businesses in identifying the right fit and help them implement, manage and migrate it quite easily. Over the years, they have acquired the vital capabilities to help businesses see through their diverse needs
Maintaining and running ERP on AWS cloud is perhaps one investment that will pay the biggest dividend in coming times. With the world moving to the cloud to facilitate quality customer experience and flourish even when working remotely, the cloud is undoubtedly the channel that will empower businesses.
Why Move your JD Edwards ERP to AWS Cloud?
Before we get down to how we must learn the whys of it. Some of the attributes are:
- Comprehensive Solution: Increase performance, transcend expectations & enhance business processes.
- Powerful Configuration: To support growth & handling impromptu challenges or requests.
- State-of-the-art Solution: The comprehensive JD Edward managed services receive frequent updates ensuring smooth functioning round the year.
- Peace of Mind: With AWS-managed services, businesses can now focus on growth and stop worrying about software management.
How does Migration work?
To facilitate ERP on AWS cloud, a series of steps are required. In the primary step, JD Edward managed services review the objective, workload, goals, challenges, and pain points. Once the requisite information is collected, it is analyzed and the best fit is recommended.
In the following steps, planning and strategy are put at the helm. EPIQ consulting team reviews the requirements and shares recommendations for infrastructure, applications, and interfaces.
To migrate JD Edward ERP to AWS Cloud, the further steps scrutinize EPIQ’s capabilities, which include developing an understanding of differentiated automation, technological development, and free customer resources. Based on all the above steps and data collected through each stage, the support provider will facilitate an end-to-end migration plan.
The migration plan covers challenges, the status quo, and a proven modus operandi. With challenges and opportunities in mind, these plans are designed to withstand damages and yet go on to complete themselves. The industry leaders supervising these migrations ensure that all integrations are correctly down and no scope for errors is left behind.
Final Thoughts on Migrating JD Edwards ERP
EPIQ’s JD Edwards consulting services has a proven record of catering to the diverse needs of global organizations. The service provider has battled through technological changes, disruptions, and evolution to build a paradigm that withstands all kinds of tests and offers end clients a memorable migrating experience.
In the context of the cloud, the consulting service provider is willing to go beyond the limits to ensure effectiveness.
Employees have started working remotely, is your company still relying on location-based servers? Does your company host an array of ERPs and CRMs on the servers located at your office?
Yes, all these questions are crucial now. The world is moving at a rapid pace; COVID-19 has accelerated tech adoption across all industries. Increased penetration of 4G/5G services is aiding such tech adoption. Hosting a pool of tools and services on the cloud allows businesses to follow the asset-light model and also aids with faster access to tools and information.
Apart from agility, other benefits cloud migration provides include cost-saving, improved speed, and easier scalability. Let’s traverse through a decorated list of the top 10 reasons why moving to the cloud is inevitable:
1. Opens a New World: Yes! Unlike location-based servers, which have their limitations, these clouds are allowing businesses to conduct an audit, stream programs, or access relevant information while being on the move. Businesses are no more limited by their infrastructure. They are free to fly and achieve greater heights.
2. Enhanced Data Storage Capacity: When businesses maintain servers at their location, they need to procure hardware, wire, and integration tools, every time they want to increase their storage capacity. Once the data is moved to the cloud with help from cloud migration platforms, businesses can request more storage and they will get it instantly. The service provider takes all the pain of adding hardware and maintaining them.
3. Cost-Effective Solution: Maintaining a server room requires enterprises to hire engineers who can work in swift to ensure all servers are up and running. The additional cost of cooling these servers is forgone when migrating to the cloud. The cost-effective cloud solution is fuelling nascent start-ups with the ability to take on traditional businesses.
4. One Time Investment: If your company hosts a lot of servers at a physical location, you are required to get in touch with JDE consulting services and pay them once. They will help you move all your required data to the cloud servers and establish a paradigm that runs on its own.
5. Overcome Integration Challenges: Oracle JDE upgrade services help enterprises move their data from physical servers to the cloud, once it is done, it is final. It requires no more integration and no maintenance. The cloud company will take care of the entire process and ensure timely maintenance.
6. Makes Innovation a Possibility: Often businesses are limited by the capabilities of physical servers, cloud servers allow stakeholders to try new things without worrying about adding more servers. They can rent more space and experiment with new products or SaaS entities.
7. Improves Revenue Opportunities: In contemporary times, businesses are willing to collaborate with organizations that are using state-of-the-art tech like clouds. Moving your Oracle JD Edwards to the cloud will help other organizations identify your business as a right fit for partnership.
8. Additional Security Layers: All cloud service providers have fulfilled PCI DSS requirements for several successive years. By locating your valuable data on such platforms, you are ensuring that all cardholder information is safe and secure. Such benefits can work as a hedge against your competitors.
9. Computational Power on Demand: Let alone space, as a business you can also request additional computation powers to run new programs or tools. Such on-demand services allow enterprises to attack their dreams without limitations. Moving to the cloud is like unlocking super-powers you never imagined exists.
10. Improves Business Focus: Maintaining a server room on your own requires businesses to invest in engineers, coolers, maintenance staff, and compliances. Once the valuable data is moved to the cloud, businesses can use all the available bandwidth to improve core processes or products.
Final Thoughts on Cloud Migration
Moving to the cloud could be easily one of the best decisions you will make as a business. It establishes your brand as a tech-savvy business and helps millennials resonate with your idea leading to a loyal user base.
With affordable cloud management services from Epiq, you can ensure that all your crucial user data is moved to the cloud with great ease. The one-time investment in cloud migration is likely to pay the biggest dividend.